Quintessential are committed to ensuring that your data privacy is protected. All data is obtained, stored and processed lawfully and securely in line with GDPR legislation, and for the purposes of data protection Quintessential Ltd is the primary data controller of this website.
Please see our terms laid out below, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 01223 525717 or email@example.com
1) Who is collecting the data
Quintessential Ltd (“Quintessential”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 4627291 and VAT number 807864306. Our registered office is 3 Hauxton Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LT.
2) What data will we collect/receive and process
The information we collect will be determined by your interaction with our company, please see below an outline of the ways in which we both receive and collect data from you.
Information provided by you:
This is the information that you actively give to us when you fill in forms on our website when creating an account, sending us a message, making a purchase from our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information provided when you register to use our website and services or participate in a promotion or survey. The information you give us may include:
– postal addresses
– financial or payment information
– email addresses
– phone numbers.
Information we collect about you:
The following information will be collected each time you visit our website:
– (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
– your login information
– browser type and version
– time zone setting
– browser plug-in types and versions
– screen resolution
– operating system and platform.
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)
– clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time)
– page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages
– page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer’s hard drive by the internet browser, they are used to monitor how you use our website so that your experience can be improved. For a further explanation of what cookies are, how they work and why they are used please see the website: www.allaboutcookies.org
3) Why is the data being collected
Please note the information or data we collect or receive and store is only relevant to the sections outlined below.
– Sale of our goods / services
– Processing payments of goods / services
– Answering questions / queries and resolving issues in relation to our goods / services
4) How will we use the data
– To enter into contracts with you to supply our goods / services
– To answer any questions or queries you may have or to contact you regarding your order with us
– To process transactions / payments of goods or services
– To create reports and analyse customer and client behaviour
– To send you relevant and personalised communications in relation to updates, offers, promotions and services / products .
5) Will the data be shared with any other companies
Where you order goods and/or services from us we will process your personal data in order to deliver these goods and/or provide services to you. Our use of personal data in this way includes sharing your personal data with some third parties:
– Our payment system providers
– Our Warehouse
– Delivery / Courier companies
We do not allow our third parties to share your personal data or make use of it for their own marketing or fulfilment of services for other organisations.
Further, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless required by law to do so such as by governmental or law enforcement agencies.
6) How is the data stored
In order to prevent a breach of data collected and stored online we have actioned and implemented physical and electronic procedures to safeguard the collection and storage of your data. We maintain organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, destruction, loss, alteration and misuse. Further, your personal data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who require access to the information to perform their duties.
To read more about the secure storage of our online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provider please see the below link:
7) How long will the data be stored for?
In the event that you order goods and or services from us, register online, supply your details over the phone, by email or otherwise we will retain your data until you notify us that you would no longer like us to do so.
Please note that if you do not opt in to our marketing emails we will not contact you with marketing content but only to correspond with you regarding your order with us.
8) Can I opt out?
Yes, if you communicate to us that you would no longer like us to process your data we will remove it from our systems immediately. Please see a list of your rights regarding your data under GDPR legislation below and contact details for if you have any questions or would like to make a request.
9) Your rights under GDPR legislation and controlling your data:
– The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
– The right to request access to your personal information
– The right to have your personal information rectified
– The right to have your personal information erased
– The right to object to the processing of your personal information
– The right to transfer your personal information
– The right to restrict processing of your personal information
– The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
If you have any questions or queries regarding your data, anything mentioned in the above, or would like to make a request please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team via the details below and we will deal with your request as quickly as possible.
3 Hauxton Road